Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brats day out.....

My sister Alana and her little ones, Hayden and Kirra came down to the rural south from the big city last week for a visit.


On Friday we, being Alana and I, took the 4 monsters into town. Our boys needed hair cuts and Colin, with a little influence from Aunt Alana, decided he should get a Mohawk...I was a little concerned about this at first. Alana proceeded to educate me on the "faux hawk" which can be fixed to look like a Mohawk or not, so when need be we can at least appear to be a fairly normal family. Anyway....for 24 hours all I heard from Colin was how much he wanted his hair cut like this...which he referred to as a crow...he was a little confused, but very amusing when he told his little sister to keep her hands off his crow. *sigh* I love that kid. After seeing the finished product, I have to say I kinda like the crow.


On a more somber note....I have had some serious internet/computer issues lately. Still having no internet at home is slowly killing me....really, I can hardly function. And just this weekend..while trying to post a new blog.....my computer....died!! It died! and now I cannot even get it to come on. I have tried being angry and yelling at it, telling it I am sorry for all the days of overwork and the lack of care I showed, begging...you know.."come on please start, please!" (This is my treatment for anything mechanical or electronic that has revolted against me...sometimes it works, especially the begging) I wanted to weep, but for my children I carry on. I am currently going through withdrawals...it is a difficult time but I will survive. I wonder if they have a support group for this....
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment