Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chicken Linguine

So I made chicken linguine last night...it went well.






Colin went back for seconds, which is a good sign, although my mothers oatmeal chocolate chip cookies were his main interest.




I will say that cutting chicken thighs into small pieces is pretty difficult, I need a little practice in that area. I think I am going to enjoy learning to cook more than hamburgers, spaghetti and something out of a box.

I did NOT go back for seconds, and I exercised yesterday....so take that new years resolutions! Ha! It is only day 3, but things are looking pretty good. I will also try to keep updated on my exercise/weight loss......No I will not tell you how much I weigh, and how rude of you to ask, but I will tell you how much I lose....If I lose any. I am hoping that by telling the world ( and by the world I mean the 3 people who read my blog) that I will keep up the good work. It seems that being accountable to myself is not enough motivation usually, but if I know that someone else may be aware of my goals and may ask for updates...well I may be more inclined to continue. Embarrassment is a great motivator!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment