Sunday, January 10, 2010

Procrastinate much?

Hello, My name is Krista....and I am a procrastinator.
Oh how I wish I wish I wasn't. I don't really know when the cycle of putting things off for anther day began, but it has had a firm hold for the last several years.
This is another resolution I guess, to change that terrible habit. I must choose to do today what shouldn't be put off until tomorrow and.....even what could at times. I will tell you that this is going to be a difficult one for me, I am after all a self proclaimed professional procrastinator. It is a job I definitely don't have to work hard at. (Sorry about that last sentence, ended with a preposition, tsk)
But I am changing, learning new things about myself and figuring out who I am and who I really want to be (these 2 don't exactly match up yet)
So I have taken the first step and admitted I have a problem, now I must begin working to change it (any suggestions?)....I'll start on that tomorrow......Ha, just kidding!

On a another topic...I would like to inform you that I have lost 4 lbs this week....yay *victory dance* go mee, go mee......let us hope that I can keep up the momentum and not let eating right and exercising fall into the I'll do it tomorrow catagory.
Lord I have a lot to work on, the list just keeps growing........but I will persevere! Amen
K

No comments:

Post a Comment