Friday, May 8, 2009

To internet or not to internet...that is the question

Sooo, I must inform you of a recent tragedy in my life......sigh......it has been very painful for me over the last week or so to deal with this atrocity.
Are you ready?
I.........have no Internet! *gasp* I know, I know...it is a terrible thing but I am trying to cope.

So right now I am at my parents house using their Internet just to update you on my absolutely thrilling life. If you have been reading my blog, you know I moved last weekend.....out into a pasture..with cows in my backyard....I'm not kidding see...

Anyway...back to my recent plight. So to the reason I have no Internet at home...No one provides DSL or any type of Internet out in the middle of nowhere.....unless you get satellite. My next logical step was to investigate satellite Internet. I was.......horrified, shocked, aghast (I love using words like that) at the price. Set up is a few hundred dollars and then I would have to pay at least 60-70 bucks a month with a 2 year contract. These numbers my not frighten some, but as a one income family this seems outrageous to me. Once I recovered from the heart attack I decided that the Internet would have to wait until I can get a better look at what my monthly bills are going to be like at my new place....then maybe I will be able to afford the freedom to surf the web at my leisure....Until then I must rely on the generosity of my Mommy...thanks mom.

Now that I have purged that annoyance (thank you for listening, I feel better) I am going to finally post a few pics of the views around my new abode.



Ohhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh

Calming yes?

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment