Sunday, December 27, 2009

In case you were wondering....

I am sure that the question foremost on your mind this afternoon is "what did Krista eat over the holiday?" Well I will relieve your curiosity. Since I was alone for the majority of my 6 days off (don't feel to sorry for me, I kinda enjoyed the lack of screaming bleeding children), family had all traveled out of state or were unable to travel here, I felt it important to keep up the tradition of overeating during the holidays even though the yearly feast would not be prepared in my home.

It is a burden but traditions are very important!

So let me just give you a rundown of the goodies I have ingested, inhaled, gobbled, scarfed down and or devoured over the last 6 days:
Chocolate Pie
Peach cobbler (almost an entire pan!)
12 dozen pumpkin cookies (okay, it was more like 2, but it was still a bunch)
1 stuffed crust pizza
2 moon pies
19 canned cokes...ohhh caffeine, how I love thee
Turkey pot pie
1 Bean and cheese burrito
2 hot dogs (with ketchup only, 'cause that's how I like em!)
1 strawberry shortcake roll
1/2 a box of lucky charms
1 turkey and cheese sandwich
1/2 block of cheddar cheese...no crackers...just cheese.......mmmmm
4 buttermilk biscuits
1 cheese burger
3/4 of a bag of M&M's
1 green apple with peanut butter.... cuz peanut butter makes the world go round.
1 chocolate raspberry yogurt
And a paaartriiiidge in a pearrrr treeeee.
Just kidding about the partridge...and the pear tree I guess, I don't think I could eat a tree.

Well. I am glad I got that off my chest......Is it any wonder I feel like an enormous bloated sow!?...ugh, I can hardly move or breath...I will never eat so much again...it's disgusting, immoral, not to mention painful! I am ashamed...and now I must go eat a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich..................because it is low fat and it's important to have a balanced diet.

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment