Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings...and all that stuff

It seems my previous concerns for my hygiene and possible loss of one or more toes to frostbite may have been slightly exaggerated. The total snowfall for my area was...... less than 1 inch. It was a lovely white Christmas that melted away by 3 PM for the most part...Perfect!
Now I spent the day with my Grandmother, making turkey pot pie and chocolate cream pie...I made meringue for the first time in my whole 25 years of life! Thanks for the lesson Grandma! We stayed busy with cooking or chatting and it helped to keep my mind off the fact that this is the first Christmas my monsters have not been with me..*sniff* *sniff*...but I did talk to them on the phone and they seem to be having a good time at their Dads house.
We had our family Christmas on Thanksgiving as that was the Holiday when everyone could get together....here are a few pictures


Opening gifts.
Sorry it is a little blurry...and dark


Cousins


My brat


Look at that expression! Love this picture.



Little angel.

Hope everyone had a wonderful, merry, chaotic Christmas..full of love, laughs, lots of pie, screaming children, afternoon naps and piles of wrapping paper.

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment