Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Long time no blog

Oh my, has it really been that long since I have taken the time to sit at a computer and write about the mundane happenings in my life? 4 months! Well time got away from me, life got away from me. I really have no viable excuse, I was not abducted by aliens who preformed all sorts of terrible tests on me, I have not spent the last 4 months in jail for selling my last born, I have not been so involved in a sordid love affair with the young, gorgeous pool boy that all else has been forgotten ( Although if I had a pool and a young gorgeous pool boy that latter might have been the case!)
Alas what has kept me away is work and children and a lack of an Internet connection at home.

I am currently staying at my mothers house (hence the Internet connection), feeding her dogs and chickens while she is off gallivanting in Oregon with family over the holidays. My brats are at their Dads until new years and I find myself at loose ends. As a mother I am always complaining that I have no free time, I don't have time to think, breath, eat (well, okay I make time to eat obviously, or I would be about 40 lbs lighter) when I have work and kids. I have been off work for 2 days and do not have to return until next Monday, now that I have had 2 full days to eat, sleep, breath and rekindle my love affair with the Internet.......I don't really know what to do.
I should be eating bon bons, watching soap operas, painting my toenails...But I don't really like bon bons or soap operas, maybe there is something wrong with me (well something NEW I mean) I am at a complete loss of what to do with free time...what is this new concept? I suppose I will fill it with productive and healthy stuff to enrich the mind and body like........

Stuffed crust pizza and homemade pumpkin cookies, romance novels, reality TV and internet surfing until my eyeballs cross or my brain melts.
I am all about mental and physical wellness!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment