Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Countdown

My bambinos have been away at their Dads house for the past 10 days...I am going through withdrawals.
I think the longest I have gone without seeing my brats is about 3 days, and that felt like an eternity at the time. I find myself missing the pandemonium that a 5 and 2 year old can create between them.

I am missing their quirks and smiles.







And I am wondering what they are seeing, doing, learning...that I am missing. I suppose this is one of the many things about being divorced that I (and the kids) will have to acknowledge and endure . I can not image what I will do if they ever go to stay for a summer.
Well, this is starting to sound a little depressing, but I am going to pick up the kids on Thursday...only one day left, wohoo!

A little something to lighten the mood:


Aye carumba





Totally cute...except for the long line of dribble down my babys chin.
Poor dear has a salivary gland issue.



Oh my.....he was plum worn out!
I know how he feels.



Off to dream land, Where 2 year olds potty train themselves, No one has to rise before 10am, Money grows on trees and calories don't count. Oh yeah, that's where I wanna be.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment