Sunday, March 8, 2009

Confession












I baked a pineapple upside down cake for the first time yesterday. While no one was looking i licked the entire bowl clean...it was yum.

I read cheesy romance novels even though I know they are ridiculous and completely inaccurate in comparison with any real man I have ever met.

I have cried at cartoon movies (In Back at the Barnyard when the daddy cow, bull whatever gets mauled by wolves) I was stressed and hormonal at the time....I couldn't help it

I lied about my weight on my drivers license, thank heaven they don't attempt to verify...I would be soo embarrassed.

I am addicted to coke a cola.....caffeine makes me happy *sigh*

I have books that have not been returned to library in weeks. Okay months. Can you get in trouble for that?? Yes...well never mind then, I was kidding.

I laugh when people fall down. You know you do it too, it's freaking hilarious.

I have let my children eat food off the floor....*gasp* I know i know BAD MOMMY but their little hands are so quick and I swear the floor had been cleaned recently..I think. I am sure because of my poor parenting choice they must have some kind of bacteria living inside them, feasting on the cereal, pop tarts and corn dogs they have eaten. Lying in wait for the perfect moment to make itself known through all types of gastrointestinal explosions. Oh wait.....those happen every day and Colin will be sure you are informed each and every time! Well, they seem pretty normal right?





Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment