Monday, March 9, 2009

Tears and Giggles

Let me share with you my baby's reaction to Americas funniest home videos. A few nights ago apparently there was a lack of anything worth while on television because we ended up watching AFV. Now every time some idiot did something stupid we would all laugh....except Ava, she would look over, bottom lip trembling and begin to wail.



She would soon recover but almost immediately some other dimwit would fall, crash or wound themselves in some way and again came the waterworks. I am unsure if my tot just has a huge well of empathy or if this was a normal reaction to being forced to sit through an entire hour of cheesy one liners and unamusing segues into each clip.......I'm leaning toward the latter. There were moments I wanted to bawl myself.
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment