Monday, March 16, 2009

Devil Cat

My children and I are staying with my Mom and Dad since we just moved here 3 weeks ago. Now that I am working I hope to have us moved by May. That is neither here nor there, just background on why I am sleeping at my mother's house.......

My mother has a cat....A Devil cat. She will not leave me alone! During the day she is the perfect feline but once the moon rises she becomes Heidi the malicious, beastly devil cat. She is evil. She comes into my room in the middle of the night and pounces on me, meows in my face and uses me as a scratching/rubbing post. I can throw her out and across the room, but she just comes back.....She is dense as well as evil.

Now to fully comprehend how seriously this affects me I must first enlighten you about my love of sleep. *sigh* If sleep were a man I would love honor and cherish him, I would marry him and be deliriously happy for the rest of my days...we could have little nap babies.

Alas sleep is not a man so I must continue in my day to day life and try to find a man I will love as much as sleep.......though that is not likely to happen.

So from this point on Heidi, the devil cat, is now banned from my room at night as she is intruding on my time with one of my true loves. (I have several we may visit at a later time)

Don't let the cute and innocent face fool you...




She is vicious!

Krista

2 comments:

  1. Too funny...you have this great blog post because of MY cat! Isn't that great?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, little nap babies!

    ReplyDelete